Please ensure you provide the correct ring size when you place an order.
- If you do not know your ring size the most accurate fitting will be at your local jeweller who can provide a size by measuring your finger, or another ring of the correct size.
- If this option is not open to you there are several online resources for helping you to find your ring size. One site is Find my Ring Size – https://findmyringsize.com. Follow the instructions to find your ring size.
- You will also find a ring size conversion table on this site –https://findmyringsize.com/en/conversiontable.aspx. This table is invaluable if you already know your ring size but we work in a different ring size scale.
- Your finger size can change during the day – The best time to measure is at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest. Do not measure when your hands are cold as your fingers could be up to half a size smaller than usual.
- If you are buying a gift, the best way to establish ring size is to borrow a ring of theirs (from the correct finger!) and take it to your local jeweller for an accurate measurement.
- A wider band will feel tighter than a narrower band. This is also true for a ring set of 3 or more rings that are worn together as an interlocking stack.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably: it should be snug, but still loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
If you have any more questions about your size, please contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless specified bangles can be provided in the following sizes:
A: Circumference 17.8cm 7 inches
B: Circumference 19cm 7.5 inches
C: Circumference 20.3cm 8 inches
D: Circumference 21.6cm 8.5 inches
If you have any more questions about your size or need a different size, please contact me by email: email@example.com