How to choose the Correct Ring Size
When placing your order you will need your correct size. The most accurate way is to visit your local jeweller and have them measure your finger, or another ring of the correct size. If you are in Auckland you are most welcome to book a time to come to my workshop and have your finger measured..
- If this option is not open to you there are several online resources for helping you to find your ring size. One site is Find my Ring Size – https://findmyringsize.com. Follow the instructions to find your ring size.
- You will also find a ring size conversion table on this site –https://findmyringsize.com/en/conversiontable.aspx. This table is invaluable if you already know your ring size but we work in a different ring size scale.
What is the Average Woman’s Ring size?
The most popular sizes are:
Small: Size M (US 6)
Medium: Size O (US 7)
Large: Size Q (US 8)
What is the Most Popular Man’s Ring size?
The most popular size is size T 1/2 (US 10)
- Your finger size can change during the day – The best time to measure is at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest. Do not measure when your hands are cold as your fingers could be up to half a size smaller than usual.
- If you are buying a gift, the best way to establish ring size is to borrow a ring of theirs (from the correct finger!) and take it to your local jeweller for an accurate measurement.
- A wider band will feel tighter than a narrower band. This is also true for a ring set of 3 or more rings that are worn together as an interlocking stack.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably: it should be snug, but still loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
If you have any more questions about your size, please contact me by email: email@example.com
What Bangle Sizes are available?
Unless specified, bangles can be provided in the following sizes:
A: Circumference 17.8cm 7 inches
B: Circumference 19cm 7.5 inches
C: Circumference 20.3cm 8 inches
D: Circumference 21.6cm 8.5 inches
If you have any more questions about your size or need a different size, please contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org