Each piece of jewellery is made to order from my Auckland based studio, please allow 2-3 weeks. It will be sent as soon as it is finished.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
All work is shipped from New Zealand via NZPost.
|Country||Cost NZD$||Shipping Service||Upgrade Available||Upgrade Cost to Courier|
|Rest of World||$35||Standard Post||Yes||$55|
|Within New Zealand – urban||$7||Courier – urban|
|Within New Zealand – Rural Delivery||$10.90||Courier – Rural|
How do I track my Order?
- Once I have dropped off your package for shipping I will email you to let you know that your product is on its way.
- If you have selected an upgraded courier option for postage I will provide you with a tracking number and link to the NZPost tracking page.
- Postage times for international orders are very dependent on what time of the year it is but please factor in
- Approximately 2 weeks for standard post to Australia
- Approximately 4-6 weeks for standard post to the Rest of the world.
Customs Fees and Taxes
Please note that I take no responsibility for the payment of any customs fees or taxes incurred on internationally shipped items.
If you are unsure of your regions threshold for duty fees and tax, I recommend consulting your countries customs website for more information, before placing your order.
What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
For New Zealand orders I accept:
- Direct Bank Transfer;
- Payment via Credit card is via Paypal;
- Cash on pickup
For all International orders, payment is via Credit Card using Paypal.
Can I return a Product?
- HerbertandWilks Jewellery may not be returned or exchanged unless it is faulty.
- We stand by our work and if you find that your item is faulty you may return it or exchange it.
- Please contact us as soon as you discover the fault either via firstname.lastname@example.org or on +64 21 377290.
- Once we receive the item we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of the return
- We will either repair, replace or refund the item.
- There are no exchanges on any customised work.
- There are no returns or exchanges on earrings due to hygiene standards.
- Prices are subject to slight variations due to changes in metal and exchange rates.
Who should I to contact if I have any queries?
Please contact Sally Herbert on +64 21 377290 or email email@example.com.
What is your Returns Procedure?
- All returns must be made within 14 days of receipt of the product.
- We take no responsibility for charges or delays incurred at receiver’s end as this can vary depending on the rules of customs in each country.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refunded unless the original item was incorrect or faulty.
- All returns and exchanges must be registered via email to Sally@herbertandwilks.co.nz, correctly packaged with the original order number referenced clearly on the outside of the parcel.
- Please address your parcel to:
8 Lovelock Avenue
- We suggest you select an insured shipping or postage method. You are responsible for the product until it reaches us.
- HerbertandWilks Jewellery does not accept responsibility for packages we do not ship ourselves. All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer.
6. If we are refunding your product we will process the refund as per the original form of payment within five working days. We will notify you that we have issued the refund.
Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from HerbertandWilks.