Each piece of jewellery is handmade from my Auckland based studio. Being handmade means that each piece will be slightly different from the last. I have one in stock, if you require more please allow 2-3 weeks to make until Shipping. We will keep you informed at all stages.
How will my Jewellery be packed for shipping?
We ensure that your Jewellery is first wrapped in black tissue and then placed within an H+WJ Logo linen bag along with an Artist Profile. To post we wrap the bag in bubble wrap and then place between strong cardboard to provide extra protection.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
All work is shipped from New Zealand via NZPost.
Upgrade Cost to Courier
|Rest of World||$35||Standard Post||Yes||$55|
|Within New Zealand – urban||$7||Courier – urban|
|Within New Zealand – Rural Delivery||$10.70||Courier – Rural|
How do I track my Order?
- Once I have dropped off your package for shipping I will email you to let you know that your product is on its way.
- If you have selected an upgraded courier option for postage I will provide you with a tracking number and link to the NZPost tracking page.
- Postage times for international orders are very dependent on what time of the year it is but please factor in
- Approximately 2 weeks for standard post to Australia
- Approximately 4-6 weeks for standard post to the Rest of the world.
What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
Currently, we use Paypal to process all sales.
Orders and Returns
Can I return a Product?
- HerbertandWilks Jewellery may not be returned or exchanged unless it is faulty.
- We stand by our work and if you find that your item is faulty you may return it or exchange it.
- Please contact us as soon as you discover the fault either via email@example.com or on +64 21 377290.
- Once we receive the item we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of the return
- We will either repair, replace or refund the item.
- There are no exchanges on any customised work.
- There are no returns or exchanges on earrings due to hygiene standards.
- Prices are subject to slight variations due to changes in metal and exchange rates.
Who should I to contact if I have any queries?
Please contact Sally Herbert on +64 21 377290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is your Returns Procedure?
- All returns must be made within 14 days of receipt of the product.
- We take no responsibility for charges or delays incurred at receiver’s end as this can vary depending on the rules of customs in each country.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refunded unless the original item was incorrect or faulty.
- All returns and exchanges must be registered via email to Sally@herbertandwilks.co.nz, correctly packaged with the original order number referenced clearly on the outside of the parcel.
- Please address your parcel to:
8 Lovelock Avenue
- We suggest you select an insured shipping or postage method. You are responsible for the product until it reaches us.
- HerbertandWilks Jewellery does not accept responsibility for packages we do not ship ourselves. All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer.
6. If we are refunding your product we will process the refund as per the original form of payment within five working days. We will notify you that we have issued the refund.
- Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from HerbertandWilks.
- The title for shipped merchandise will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Depending on the destination and product you may have to pay additional taxes or import duties.
- HerbertandWilks Jewellery is not responsible for any additional taxes or duties incurred by your country. We will advise you once we have received your goods.